Friday, January 30, 2009

Something that I emailed to Liz while discussing the possibility of her becoming an FBI agent:
I think you're definitely smart enough to make it. you can acquire the physical if you don't think you have it already.
And I believe that (you take your destiny into your own hands) too...I've just been too lazy to take hold of my own destiny and make myself terribly proud, lol. My thing is finding the strength after a long day here at The Plant. When I get home, my first instinct is to veg out :( I mean, I think about what I should be doing but vegging out usually wins, lol. I want to write...maybe for like bust or venus or heck, even a paper or an e-zine or copywriting at an advertising firm. I just want to do more than what I’m currently doing here and flex my brain a WHOLE lot more. I’m afraid that if I don't do something creative soon I just may turn into a damn vegetable, lol.

i think i currently have a green undertone. :( Jenny was on me hard to get my portfolio together but she's been kinda quiet lately. Probably tired of nudging me along. I have a commercial under my belt, I guess that's something. I have few other piddly (imo) things. Now if only I could muster up some more gusto. I need a kick in the ass. I'm terribly afraid of letting myself down...yet all I seem to do is philosophize and go on extended soul searches, lol. this is pitiful. i'm documenting it all now so that I don't forget and whenever i lose focus i can come back here and go "oh yeah."

No comments: