Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday

Sometimes i wake up so excited about living that i dont know where to begin. Today is one of those days :) Theres so much to see, to do, so many places to go, so many things to wear, to buy, so many delicious options! but just one day to do it all. *sigh
Tomorrow I am meeting two of my dearest friends to commemorate one of their birthdays. We're getting manicures and a late lunch/early dinner. After that I will go home and start getting prepared for the work week ahead. But today options abound! Carpe diem!

2 comments:

trE said...

That sounded like it was quite the great day! I was almost envious :) LOL...

Me said...

The day ended up sucking, lol. I'm still angry at one of my friends and all her "advice" and criticism. Meanwhile, she has no clue what she's talking about and is living in a big old glass castle. If I were a mean girl...she'd be such easy picking's. So yeah, I'm still trying to get over it. No need to be almost envious, lol