Saturday, December 12, 2009

I should really be doing something else

but I'm sitting here listening to crappy music on Myfm trying to win tickets to the John Mayer concert this March. It's raining and I'm still in my pajamas. I have so much to do today but I'm sitting here being forced to endure bullshit tunes in the name of love. I really want to win these tickets. Maybe I should give up. They're making you text in rather than call in and I've lost twice. How the hell can one be the 150th texter? How do you finnagle that? Perhaps I'm wasting my precious time :( I'm trying to be optimistic though, so I can be like "OMG! I WON!" and then go see John and throw my bra on stage whilst screaming my head off like I'm 16 years old all over again. Not really but yeah.
I guess I should go brush my teeth. It's after 1 o'clock.

2 comments:

trE said...

I cannot believe I know someone who loves John Mayer just as much as I do (well, aside from my best friend Lei)... That man does wonders with his voice and his fingers (strumming that guitar). God, I hope you win just so I can live vicariously through you. LOL...

Me said...

I love John, Tre. But I gave up trying to win those tickets yesterday at around 2 o'clock :( It was just taking up way too much of my time and day and I had way too much to do yesterday. I'm going to try again this evening, maybe but that'll be it. Hopefully, I win and you and I can rejoice, lol