Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I want John Mayer for Christmas

My mother has been bugging me for over a week now to tell her what I want for Christmas. I usually buy myself whatever I want so I've been coming up blank which is frustrating her. Then the other day someone mentioned never hearing any of John's songs except Your Body Is a Wonderland, so I began to gather all of the songs that I have by John and the next thing I knew I was falling in love all over again. I went to his blog/tour site and found out that he'll be in LA in March and I want to go sooo bad. I don't care if no one goes with me, I'll go alone and scream my head off. But a semi-good seat runs about $90 :( I'd be willing to pay that for floor seats but bleachers? I'd feel robbed of the intimate experience you go to concerts for in the first place. Anyway, I told her that's what I want and, of course, she scoffed at the price initially. So I told her not to worry, it is too high and I'll come up with something else later. But I have a feeling she's going to try to get me a ticket. I wish she could get me front row tickets though.

No comments: