Monday, October 11, 2010

Book Release Party Cometh

The Unbound book release party is this weekend and I’ll get to see and take home my final, touched-up pictures from the shoot and pick up my copy of the book. I’m going to wear black, white and red to the event and take as many pictures as possible. I’m trying to decide if I want to wear a red flower in my hair or on my lapel. My friend and I will ride there together from my house.

I can’t wait to see myself and my words published. It’s already the highlight of my week and it hasn’t officially taken place yet. Such a spectacular thing to be a part of, just looking at some of the other ladies’ photos is so inspiring. Beauty running the gamete, from older to younger, every shade of human being, siblings and mothers and friends…true, natural beauty. Who couldn’t love that? Here are some of the pictures from the book. We each have a story to tell as well, but you’ll have to open the book if you want to read those. (the two additional photos of me are raw and haven't been touched up yet, hence the copyright over them ;) )

No comments: