Monday, May 23, 2011

Put it down on me

I used to have trouble getting this man to call me back when he said he would. Him saying “I’ll call you in five minutes” would turn into a call a week or more later. But ever since I cussed him out and we met up in Vegas a week ago, he’s been Johnny on the spot with his phone calls even though I've accepted that he's not much of a phone person. Color me surprised. The morning after our last night together, which was last Tuesday, on my way home from Vegas in the car with my family, he called me at 1pm. I wasn't expecting to hear from him, honestly, especially not so soon. I’d gotten my closure and was on my merry way. So, dare I say…he’s feeling me pretty hard these days? :) Within one week, he’s called me FIVE TIMES. That’s a record. Saturday morning he called me at 8:30am. Did he wake up thinking about me? What the hell is going on here? Whenever he calls, though, all I can do is smile and that song by Fifty Cent and Jeremih plays in my head, lol. Then when we hang up, I have the urge to get up and dance. But I have to “be cool, Ice Cold” © Outkast. I can’t get caught up in his rapture or it will surely be my demise.

I can’t stop thinking about him and his wonderful Callaloo. He must've put a root on me.

No comments: