Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What’s up with me?


Well, next week I officially become a seamstress. I have a pillow making class lined up that I’m excited about. Next weekend I will begin my Halloween festivities, accompanied by The Boy, The Dude, and some friends at Universal. I’m still battling the City of Malibu over that expired tags ticket (I aint going DOWN without a fight!). I have successfully organized my back porch (OMG, it’s beautiful), and, as you probably know, I bought the Razzle Dazzle and am pleased with my decision. I’m broke as hell but all is well. Oh, and I have a sleep study on Friday that will hopefully enable me to sleep through the night, uninterrupted. Apparently, I tend to stop breathing while asleep, which isn’t good for my heart, obviously, and keeps me tired during my work day unless I take an afternoon nap. I’m tired of being tired so if I have to wear a C-pap mask, so be it, I will. I tried on my mom’s last weekend and I’m pretty sure I could live with one. She says she sleeps like a rock with it on and wakes up like Spongebob. I want to wake up like Spongebob, too. Shit, who wouldn’t?

1 comment:

trE said...

LOL @ waking up like Spongebob. I've had a little trouble sleeping lately, but that has nothing to do with my breathing. It's quite akin to my adjusting to the new place. I think I'm not used to sleeping on this side of the building or something. I'll sleep good, solid even for about 5 hours, then I wake up around 3 am or 4 am and am struggling to get back to sleep... Kudos on the new car again lady! :)