Sunday, October 2, 2011

Every month it's something

Last month I was leaving the company picnic way out at Zuma Beach and found a ticket for expired tags on my car.  Only my tags aren't expired. I paid them up back in May.  So I called the City of Malibu and I mailed in my dispute letter WITH a copy of my registration, which shows that my tags were paid for and received, and these fuckers denied my claim, telling me that I have to pay or request a court date.  I'm requesting a court date. This is some bullshit and they know it.  It's totally unfair to have me drive all the way to Irvine, which is an hour away to dispute expired tags when THEY KNOW my tags are up to date.  As if the city of Malibu isn't filthy rich enough! I hate the law.
And on top of that, my car is making some strange wheezing sound and my transmission is slipping.  ARGH!!!  I just want to kick over a table and smack the shit out of somebody.  Preferably that cop who wrote me the ticket.  Bastard ass slew footed motherfucker!!
Oh and my boy went to the Royal Ball.  I took pics as fast as I could because he and his friend wanted to get dressed at his friends' house, hence the label still on his jacket sleeve.




2 comments:

trE said...

He is really sprouting! And, he looks great in these photos too, Val :)

Me said...

He is, right? :) at first he was complaining like shit, acting like I was really bugging him with my photo request. Then, all of a sudden he turned into a GQ model, lol. Just hamming it up. He even surprised himself.