Sunday, December 11, 2011

When I pulled into my driveway last night, I saw a baby possum run into my backyard. since that crazy windstorm about a week ago, I haven't had the time or energy to really clean my yard the way I should, and so now it seems I have some unwanted neighbors - a family of possums. Yuck. There are leaves, tree branches and other debris all over the neighborhood, still, and I'm worried that if the city doesn't come and pick it all up soon, even more rodents will move in. I cringe at the thought. Time, I wish I could buy it. I wish I could manage it better. It's more valuable than money. If I had more time I would be in much better physical shape, which would presumably give me more energy to do all of my chores as well as the things I want to do for recreation, and I'd complain less about not being able to fit everything in. I'd be less stressed and there wouldn't be a family of possums in my backyard.

3 comments:

trE said...

Per Ellen Degeneres: If we had more time, we'd use it up as well and still require more. Sorry to read about your unwanted pests. I'd hate to be the one to have to remove them :(

Me said...

Yeah, I honestly just need to manage mines better. Until then I'm going to complain like it's not my own fault :P

Anonymous said...

I think those things are harmless..they are protected in Montebello and so people are not allowed to kill them. Hopefully he is a paserby and not living back there.
~pmg