Friday, April 13, 2012

There's nothing not to love about me! (c) Beyonce

No, no, no, there's nothing not to neeed about meeee!

I'm in a great mood today. Just spent a small fortune on some MMA tickets for my boy.  He's psyched, naturally.  Had a good, long, funny chat with my friend, Sandy.  She told me how she spent almost 25 years not realizing that she had a degree.  Crazy.  Then, I discovered that I have a small crush on a doctor who resembles Wesley Snipes.  Crushing is fun.  Acting on said crush is scary.  He waved at me the other day, that's how we began talking about him.  Then we went straight to Google and discovered he's sort of a boss. Credentialled the fuck out. Smh.  Fellowship trained at an internationally renowned school, medical degree, masters in engineering with a focus on physics, BA in electrical engineering, studied in France, has a degree in romance languages, too!  I'd totally be nice to him, lol.  The day he waved at me I was caught completely off guard.  I've seen him around a handful of times and only made note that he was black and a doctor, since you don't see too many black doctors on this campus.  But I've always gone on about my business.  Well, I was yapping on my cellphone, sitting outside of Emergency when he walked past, smiled at me and waved.  I was shocked.  So I just waved back.  And now I'm crushing.  His glamour shots on the internet are hot and "ringless" and he volunteers with children.  I have no plans at all to speak to him unless I am spoken to, though.  I'm just going to smile, wave and keep it moving.  No need in risking making a fool of myself.  I hope to keep this healthy happy crush from crushing me.
It's been raining and hailing all day.  I have to get home and check on my newly-planted infant trees.
I've been watching this video a lot lately.  Don't you just love Beyonce? There's nothing not to love about her :)  Especially when she's dressed in Rosie the Riveter meets Betty Page after work clothing.  I'd wear all of that TODAY
http://vimeo.com/11465235




No comments: