Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I saw my crush today. I haven’t seen him since…April, I believe. I was in the cafeteria grabbing something for lunch since my tuna sandwich plans had fallen through, and on my way out someone was holding the door for me. I looked up and saw that it was him! I was so happy to see him :) he walks like Stringer Bell, lol. And he wears pointy shoes w/ his lab coat. My guess is that he’s a doctor, maybe even a surgeon, since every time I’ve seen him he’s been around the Surgery Center and he’s either in scrubs or a labcoat w/ pointy dress shoes. He’s probably about 6 feet tall and in great physical shape, and he speaks Spanish. So today, since I wasn’t expecting to run into him (literally) at all, I just said “thank you” for holding the door open for me. I mean, what else should I have said, “Can I have your babies?” I don’t think that would’ve gone over well, despite it being a sincere query. I’m just happy he still works here and I got to lay eyes on him again. One day I will come up with the mustard to say something more substantial to him. But in the interim, I will just sigh and enjoy the view and his gait as he walks away.

No comments: