Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My trip approacheth

And I plan to enjoy myself as though my life depends on it. There is nothing I need more right now than to get away and enjoy myself, actually. My last trip was a year and a month ago (Hawaii), so I'm well overdue for a new perspective and some head clearing optimism. Two full days of adventure, dining, and exploration in The City by the Bay. I'm practically packed already. Lots of comfy shoes for all the walking we're planning to do, scarves, gloves, and fashionable coats for that wind chill. Oh, and a hat for our cruise under the bridge and through the bay. I'm in a good place right now and I'd really, really like to stay here. At least through the weekend.
As usual, I'll let you know how it goes ;)

Oh yeah! And tomorrow's my birthday! How great is THAT!?? :)

1 comment:

rashad said...

Happy Birthday twin!!!