Monday, August 15, 2011

It's been a minute

I've been meaning to post about my vacation for over a week but I've been too lazy, preoccupied with, well...being on vacation. I was focused, man. But now I'm back and today was my first day back at The Slave Camp so expect a real update soon. Costa Rica was great :) I almost got swept out to sea, I rode a surly horse through the mountains and on the beach, I hiked through the jungle to a waterfall and got in fully clothed, i ate great food, saw an active volcano up close and personal, bathed in its natural sulfur-laced hot springs, and walked for five hours at night to a church to see a statue from the 1600s that turned out to be less than 3 inches tall. But more about that later. It's after 10pm and I have work tomorrow so I'm going to bed.

No comments: