Saturday, June 2, 2012

horrible day thus far

I spent the last two days in Las Vegas, Nevada with my son, my niece, and my mother, which was great until this morning. My mother and I had a bad argument so we left earlier than planned.  Then all 4 of the freeway entrances that I knew of going south on the 15 were closed. We spent an hour driving around Vegas because everyone we asked didnt know shit and there wasnt even ONE gatdamn sign offering a detour. Not one.  Then we finally made it home and discovered that Seth, my sons leopard gecko of 8 years had died :( My step dad dug a hole behind our garage and buried him in the box our ziplock bags came in. At press time, we are both still sad :(
I'd previously written much more but I decided to delete it. It's off my chest now, no need to air ALL of my laundry.

No comments: