Monday, September 17, 2012

If I Had A Boyfriend Right Now...

...we'd be making plans to go to this tomorrow - A Taste of Old Pasadena! Enjoy a walking sampling tour of the best Old Pasadena restaurants in one evening! Over 30 restaurants are participating, this is going to be so fun! More info here: http://www.oldpasadena.org/gc_calendar_detail.asp?cal_id=2148 Then after that, we'd go check out a movie with drinks at Goldclass Cinemas. Or maybe just back to my house to sleep. For the fall, and the first rain/snow, we'd have reservations to stay in a cabin up near Mt Baldy. We'd pick up groceries and movies on the way up so we wouldnt need to leave the cabin for anything except to maybe watch a sunset or the stars at night. Or maybe we'd be making plans to go to the lake for some fishing and canoodling, and what-not. If I had a boyfriend right now, we'd be catching each other up on Dexter and all of our other weekly shows. I'd get to try all these new tricks I've been practicing in my head on imaginary Dhani Jones and imaginary Michael Ealy. I've gotten pretty good at them. Who knows how much longer I'll have to use them. I damn sure aint getting any younger. My boyfriend would like my dog and wouldnt mind chilling with him when I need to take The Boy somewhere that I cant lug the dog. And because he cares about me, he'd be willing to go to Disneyland for Mickey's Annual Halloween Haunt with me. If not there, then a hayride or something. Hey, at least I wouldn't ask him to dress up...this year :) I love this time of year when the weather dips and the days are shorter. The only thing I miss is having someone to snuggle up indoors with.

No comments: