Friday, September 21, 2012

My neighbros are scallywags


They are absolutely despicable human beings who have the nerve to go to church faithfully every Sunday. Or maybe they’re getting dressed up and pretending to go, haha. They certainly need to. Repent, you bastards! Anyway, a couple of weeks ago the dad had the nerve to try to wave at me. Don’t wave at me unless you’ve got my thousand dollars, you rat bastard. His elderly father sideswiped my parked 2012 car on the very first day of my vacation in July. How do I know? Because I hadn’t left the house all day – I was on vacation – and when I did finally go outside to leave, it was just after his father had left and his kids said “that looks like grandpa’s paint” on my car. We share a driveway with nothing in between us. Two days later my lousy neighbor went out and put an alarm on that tuna can of a Honda he rides around in, which aint nothing but guilt. 5 years I’ve lived next door to him and he’s just now deciding he needs an alarm on that raggedy ass piece of shit car with a million dents and scratches on the sun-scorched paint job? Really!?!? And last night I caught that sneaky asshole hiding in the dark crouched down between my car and his wifes mini van doing something. If it weren’t for Axl begging me to take him out into the front yard, and my neighbors young son saying “hey dad! Whatcha doin’?” all loud, I wouldn’t have even noticed him stooped down in the dark quietly shielding a big spotlot. So today I ordered a surveillance system from Costco. That’s right; I am putting cameras up around my house and if I see one funky act or even him loitering around my property suspiciously, my entire wrath will come down upon his square-assed head.

No comments: