Friday, April 12, 2013

I LOVE days like today! We’ve been having the most awesomely beautiful weather lately and it’s reminded me of how much I love where I live and can’t imagine living many other places. Picture-perfect postcard scenery and weather :)  Everybody loves the sunshine! And I’m certainly not exempt.  So, of course, I’m getting out of the house this weekend and putting my “spring cleaning/yard sale round-up” work on hold so that I can bask in some of this greatness. My toes are done too, so I’ll be rocking a pair of comfy sandals during my travels on Saturday and Sunday.  Friday night I’ll go see #42, Saturday I’ll take the dog to the beach, and Sunday we’re planning to scour as many nooks and crannies of the flea market as we can.  The only caveat about a day as gorgeous as today, is being stuck inside this office unable to get out and enjoy every minute of it before it’s gone :(.

No comments: