Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sin City


I'm sitting here in my coat - because my robe is packed up in my suitcase - waiting to get picked up by my family for yet another trip to Las Vegas. I tried on three bikini's last night and the top half of me was hot :). The bottom half, not so much :(. Maybe I need to quit trying to lose weight because all my trying is resulting in me gaining. This won't do.

Yahoo weather predicts it to be in the mid 70s today and 75 tomorrow, which is good enough for me to head down to Mandalay Bay's "beach" for a dip. In my one-piece. Or maybe I'll brave the bikini since I doubt I'll ever see any of those people ever again. Who's paying attention to me, anyway? They're all either worried about their own fat, or content with it enough not to give a damn about mines. Right? Right.

Anyway, I'd better get ready to go. Hasta luego.

More when I return.

2 comments:

trE said...

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy you... :)

rashad said...

Have a great time!!!