Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween pictures are up

See "fotos" to your right :)
I had a great time and glad I opted not to go to San Diego after all. I'm really not a party girl so walking around Hollywood, laughing at costumes and taking pictures was perfect for me. We saw plenty of sluts, and I mean SLUTS. Ass literally hanging out, women walking around in as little material as is legal...IN CALIFORNIA. haha. There were also a lot of creative and hilarious costumes, which to me is the essence of Halloween. Not slut fest. As you can see in the pics I was a Native American, sans slut appeal. I got a little lazy in the creating stages and just winged it, found an old belt in my closet, borrowed my moms necklace... Although I think I did a great job on my eye make up. Originally I was going to go as Peter Pans baby mama, Tiger Lilly complete with a baby in a papoose on my back but I decided what I had on was enough and I didn't want to have to explain the baby. Call me Sakajawea (sp?), Pocahontas, Tiger Lilly, or whatever, but you get the picture. After traipsing around Hollywood we went to IHOP for breakfast and then headed home around 1am. My son went to a haunted house with a few friends and then slept over his buddy's house and went to Hometown Buffet for breakfast this morning. He said his Halloween was awesome and that Marina called him and said that she took an extra bag with her trick or treating just for him. How sweet. She's bringing the bag full of candy to school with her on Monday. Oh, he finally confessed to me that she is, indeed, his girlfriend.
Mr. Ed Choppers is probably still in San Diego getting over a hangover. I hope she had a good time, though.

2 comments:

trE said...

There looks like much fun was had... You were too adorable... Is that injyl? OMG, you guys are too much! LOL...

Me said...

Yeah, that's injyl. lolol. She had me ROLLLLING in that costume. Everybody that passed by us was cracking up. I was proud to be her friend, hahaha. The fortune teller in the pics is my mom. She pulled that look together quick with stuff from her closet.