Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Chinese folks emailed me back:

Dear Valerie,
Yes, we can refund full payment to you for any reason. Would you mind simply let us know the reason for return ? Also, did you return the boot to us already. We will refund full payment to you after we confirm everything. Don't worry, we will not keep your money if you really want refund.
Thank you for your patience !

Bastards. I emailed them over a week ago requesting a return. I bet they're finally responding because Mastercard roughed up Paypal and Paypal in turn roughed them up (the bootleggers) . I don't trust those janky motherfuckers but I'm damn sure going to ship those retarded looking boots back to them and have MC iron out getting me my money back in the meantime. I couldn't even stand to look at the box they came in so I shoved them on my service porch underneath a bunch of toilet paper I bought from Costco. Those fuckers tried to play me! lol. I'm still salty but not as distraught as I was before. I had all kinds of outfits planned out in my head, lol. It hurt to be bamboozled, damn. Never again will I buy anything from an unknown website. Now Nordstrom I can trust so I ordered these last week:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3025987?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=ugg+in+Women%27s+Shoes&origin=searchresults

They should be here tomorrow according to UPS tracking. Yes, they're pricey, I know. So I decided they'd be my early xmas/birthday present to myself :) JUSTIFIED! I really like how comfy they are and that they lace up in the back. Can't wait to wear 'em!

No comments: