Sunday, October 11, 2009

I had one of the most bizarre dreams

Long story short, I crashed the third wedding of my ex's sister who doesn't like me, lol. I rolled up in there in jeans and a t-shirt, completely ON ONE, looking for her fourth brother (she only has 3 though) who owed me money. In my defense, I hadn't even realized it was a wedding at first. My mother and cousin were there for some reason, all dressed up, and my ex's mama was dressed to the nines except for her Strawberry Shortcake bra strap hanging out (that's how real the dream seemed, lol. She's tacky as hell). Initially, I had been calling everybody's cell phone all throughout the wedding looking for this fool who said he wasn't going to give me my money back. Oh, HELL NO. So since no one was paying me any mind by phone, I decided to roll up there and convince his mama to ride with me back to her house so that I could confiscate the $600 worth of Walmart stuff I'd let him buy so he could get a job. Bizarre as hell. I'd never loan anybody that much money for Walmart shit while awake, lol. Anyway, she was sipping a martini when I found her and smiling without making eye contact with me. And as I was running the plan down to her I thought "hmm, that's a nice ass dress Evelyn got on. How unusual." Then I saw some flower girls run by and my mama pulled me to the side by the bar and confirmed that I was crashing that woman's wedding to her 3rd husband. SIDENOTE: each and every one of those dresses in my dream were handmade and THE BOMB and I imagined them while asleep but can't think of anything like that to save my life while awake, lol. As soon as I woke up I felt like sketching them out before I forgot them but my phone rang and by the time I'd gotten done talking I'd forgotten them :(
Anyway, so his sister finally came out (and her dress was killer, too) and glared at me like "YOU LOUSY BITCH!" but she didn't say anything. I congratulated her on her wedding to the fat man and then hopped back in the car to go stake out her mama's house to wait on her brother (that doesn't exist) and his girlfriend to show up for a show down. I think this dream means that I'm worrying about losing track of my money, lol.

No comments: