Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

Yesterday, on my way to my car to go home, one of my coworkers looked back at me on the way to his car and said "Hey Val. You look really hot today :)"
lol, heeeeeeeyy! All I had on were some black leggings, some lace up, black ankle boots, a plum colored satin button down shirt and a slouchy black belt, BUT I'LL TAKE IT! haha. Then, this morning Mr. Ed Choppers told me that the IT guy told her the same thing about me. I guess I still got it, yall! I'm hoping this mojo works some wammies this weekend when I go out for adult tricks and treats ;) We're talking about going down to San Diego for a big street party they give every year and staying over at a hotel until Sunday morning. I hope nobody flakes. This should be HUGE fun.

My chairs came in from Walmart the other day and although I said I didn't want to be bothered with my ex, he did promise me he'd put my chairs together for me when they arrived. It pains me to do this but I'm calling him for that favor.

1 comment:

trE said...

Look at you getting your "Mhmm, Mhmm, Mhmm" on. I can dig that lady. Ain't nothing like a nice compliment...

As for your ex, *shrugs*