Tuesday, January 24, 2012

:(

I'm so emotional. I hate this time of month. Hormones going absolutely haywire, always tired, always hungry, bloated...yeah, it's never a good look. I often say that I need to hibernate and remove myself from the public until it passes, but I never do.  I suffer through it and sometimes others suffer because of me. Ha ha. Currently, I can't even look at 3 of my old crushes (who I've long since gotten over) on Facebook without feeling angry, resentful, and/or inadequate in some way.  Grrr. I hate men (currently).  And then there is this one super catty chick that keeps weaseling her way back into my life after I'm done with her snobby, obnoxious ass.  She is the most two-faced human being I have ever known and despite my best attempts to ignore her, she continues to pop up - on my facebook feed, in my email, the haunts I frequent, and in my light. Bitch, get out of my light!  I'm tired of it and it's taking every bit of my strength to remain an adult about it. I think this may just be the PMS talking but I can't be sure for another 2-3 weeks.  

2 comments:

trE said...

Happy Belated Birthday... I thought this would be the most opportune time (in this post as a comment) to type this. That's all :)

Me said...

Thanks, dahling :)