Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ass, ass, ass, make that ass clap. Drop it to the floor, make that ass shake

Just about every day I’ve been making a lunch time hike all the way across campus to the cafeteria hoping to run into a guy who clearly isn’t interested in me.  Haha. He’s just so good to look at.  I have no idea if he’s gay, straight, or married.  Nor do I know whether he’s a doctor, nurse, or technician.  I just spotted his magnificent ass (literally, his posterior) slightly bent over a hot tray of green beans one day when I was perusing the cafeteria, hungry as hell, looking for something edible. *ahem.  He was wearing light blue scrubs that day so, just like pajamas, the fabric left little to my imagination.  Firm, perfectly shaped and absolutely poppable, it was. Later I noticed that he is also tall with a nice chest and arms.  So either he is a gym rat or he comes from the loins of Adonis. Either way, I’m thankful.  I was on my cellphone that day and when I’d finally gotten in line to pay for my food, I saw him standing at the cutlery dispenser machine, facing me.  He must’ve felt my eyes all over him because he looked up and for just a moment, we locked eyes.  I was staring, he glanced and turned away.  No worries, though. I don’t know enough about him to take offense or be bothered by it.  All I know is that he is a feast for my eyeballs and I’d like to see him again. Yum. 

No comments: