Tuesday, November 19, 2013

No complaints


My life has changed so much in a little over a month. All good things, thus far, and no complaints. I love my job. That's the first time I have ever said that or felt that over my entire working life. I not only work for a couple of fantastic women, but my coworkers are all great, too! Everyone is going out of their way to help and make sure I get acclimated. It's so fantastic and I so deserve it :) I also lost 5 pounds and managed to keep it off, despite all of the Halloween candy my coworkers have been bringing into work and *ahem* forcing me to eat. I look great in my size 6 Ann Taylor work slacks. My romantic life has picked up, as well, and I am developing really warm&fuzzy feelings for a particular someone. He says all the right things, so much so, that it's kind of scary. But I've told myself to let go, be confident, and live a little. Lord knows I certainly need to do more of that. My son turned 19 today and he starts his first bonafide grown up job in a week making $10 and hour, lol. So cute, but he's on his way and his future, the plan we made for him, is taking shape. As I type this, in my pink robe, yellow pajama pants, black tank and slippers, my house is sparkling clean, my loved ones are happy and healthy, and life is good.

2 comments:

trE said...

I smiled the entire time while reading this. You deserve this kind of happiness :)

Me said...

Thanks Tre :)