Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Okay, I'm back. I feel the cloud in my head lifting and my vision is becoming clearer. Whew! It was fun floating but I needed at least my pinky toe back on the ground, sheesh. So, while I'm still feeling like "shooby dooby doo," I aint no sucka; I'm holding on. I'm back to me and this mission of mine. The job is starting to feel a little more routine-like, which is good. You always have to feel around in the dark for a while when beginning a new endeavor. A month and one week in, and I'm loving it even more. Mostly because it's becoming more familiar. A month and a week in with him, and he is also feeling more familiar. My stride is steadying, straightening out; I'm walking with purpose again and I know where I'm going. It's 10:36pm on Thanksgiving eve and I'm tired as hell, after having been up since 6am and moving all day, nonstop. So...I'm going to bed now. Just thought I'd let yall know. GN.

No comments: