Friday, August 28, 2009

There's something about Friday's that lifts me up. I know, maybe it's because I'm free and have no work tomorrow! Yes, this week was trying for me. I'm about at the end of my rope so the end of the week couldn't have come soon enough. There's far too much on my plate right now so I need to create a plan stat to organize it all and get it done. This morning I was feeling so much better than earlier this week, that I spent my extra 15 minutes curling my entire head. It's not a perfect look but it looks good enough for a beginner. I know next time I need to pay more attention to my ends.
Anyway, tomorrow night I go to the sleep clinic. They told me to bring my pj's, shower and wash my hair first, and don't use any lotion or hair products. Um...that's not going to happen. Sure, I'll shower and wash my hair but there is NO way I'm walking up in there ashy and fuzzy about the head. Nuh-uh. I wouldn't be able to sleep worrying about it, lol. Maybe that's OCD *shrug. I'm also a little worried about the atmosphere at that place. Like, can I lock my door? Am I sharing a room or alone? I may not get any sleep if I don't feel safe, which will defeat the purpose of my going. As a matter of fact, if I can't at least lock my door I may opt out and go home. But I trust that I'm not the first person to feel this way and they've probably made accommodations for folks like me, so I'm going to show up. I'm still asking though.

1 comment:

trE said...

Oh boy, I can just hear you now... *winks* You'll be fine lady... Just fine... Keep us updated.