Sunday, September 19, 2010

Real quick


I will never drive up north again. The ride to Morro Bay was absolutely agonizing. Are we there yet? is all I kept thinking. But we figured since we had a free, sporty, new rental car for the weekend we might as well take advantage of the situation. It's a whole day later and I am still exhausted. Anything beyond a 2 hour drive, aside from Vegas, is not for moi. Here's a handful of flicks.














-- This is the house that Jack built is one of my favorite Aretha songs. "...rememba this house!"

-- Every weekend when he leaves it takes me about an hour to get over him being gone. Rinse, repeat. Who knew I'd come to feel this way?

-- Operation: Bring Sexy Back is coming along... eh. Gilad on Fit TV is the TRUTH, though. I'm using muscles I didn't even know I had.

-- It's time for a few changes. More to come on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're like me, I hate driving over like 2 hours which is why I dread the 5 hour drive home to GA at least 3 times each year... Glad you made it back safely, lady :)

Me said...

we have much in common. i could TOTALLY relate to your "I might go ham in this bitch" post you made in conf. wed. i feel like that more and more everyday. smh
somethings gotta give