Monday, September 27, 2010

Removing them from my world

This world is big enough to do so. I’ll simply continue living as I am, happy and focused, without the distraction of those malice- hearted individuals who wish me no good. Too many of them to name, unfortunately. Yet as many as there are, not one will keep me from living loudly and proudly, from doing what I love. I’m not needed where I’m not wanted or appreciated. Ass kissing has never been my forte, unlike some I know. It has never been terribly important for me to please everyone. It’s been my experience that I never will; misery will continue to seek company, so why bother? So I’ll forget about them. My world won’t be filled with anything short of what enriches me and mine. I’m not a child anymore so I can’t be so easily hurt or dismissed. I maintain that jealousy is a most dangerous emotion. I’m never surprised at the extent people will go to, to bring someone down. They are truly pitiful.

I keep my guard up but it gets exhausting. I haven’t had the fortune of knowing very many good folks. I think that I’ve finally realized that the key to avoiding it all is by “allowing my cup to runneth over,” to be full enough of myself that I have some to share with others J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad to say, but most times this is the mind-set one must have in order to truly live freely... Good luck lady...