Monday, November 8, 2010

It wasn't working out

So I've decided to be single again. Conflict of interests. Unresolved bullshit. Finito. Over. Kaput.
This might be premature since I haven't officially told him yet. As I type this we are texting one another back and forth, nearing the end of our communications. However, unless there is a surprise turn of events, I already know the ending to this story and I've accepted it. He will disagree and try to weasel his way out of facing the truth (currently taking place via text). I will shove said truth directly in his face and pin it on his forehead (done). He'll deny, deny, deny, despite the truth staring him right in the face (starting to happen now). I'll remain calm and resolute. He'll eventually relent, realizing there's no way out. Peace will resume and life will go on. I predict this will play out all afternoon. There's no telling when peace will actually show up. It depends on how invested he is in protecting his lies. But as far as I'm concerned, I am single.

No comments: