Friday, February 24, 2012

I don't know why I'm up

My pillow is too flat so I tossed and turned a lot. Dreamed i was in Sweden (I was reading The Girl Who Played with Fire before bed. It's set in Sweden). It's almost 4am and I have to get dressed for work in two hours. I miss him. When I used to wake up like this, he'd help me get back to sleep. I try not to think about it but I'm constantly being reminded of the good things about him. I have to remind myself of the not-so-good things and why I left. Doesnt make it easier, though. We could've had it all (c) Adele.
It's hard. Where did my life go? Time is just too fast. And unforgiving.
Ive been meaning to replace these pillows for a few weeks now. Maybe I'll make my way to Walmart this weekend.

1 comment:

trE said...

I too need to purchase new pillows... Hmm... I hate that you didn't get an adequate amount of sleep a couple of nights ago lady. Hopefully, you've been sleeping well since then. :)