Tuesday, March 5, 2013

F*ck these frogs! ...in the *ss!

I hate to admit it but my feelings are kind of hurt. When and where did I give him the impression that I was a whore? A dumb, thirsty whore at that. Perhaps it’s my pms that’s making me think these things (woo sahhhh!) but I just can’t get over the facts as they’re currently laid before me. Part of me wants to curse him out so badly his ears bleed. But another part of me is thinking that maybe I should give the benefit of a doubt, maybe it’s not what it seems and I’m overreacting. Either way, I’m sitting here with hurt feelings and no clarity, which is no good. Every time I decide to give a guy a chance, I get let down royally. The day after I told the 50 year old that he was too old to be so exasperating and that perhaps he shouldn’t date, he sent me an email saying his phone broke so if I messaged him he didn’t receive it. Oh, really? I decided to ignore him but he messaged me again a day later, saying he needed my phone number. And, again, I ignored him. Then he sent me yet ANOTHER message saying “I’m trying to reach you…” to which I replied “at this point I don’t believe it’s meant to be.” And he responded with “k…”

Why me? Why are all the men I meet such conniving scallywags? Do men who aren’t conniving scallywags even exist anymore? Sheesh! This is why I’ve been forced into celibacy! I just can’t put myself through the torture of bedding the wrong man. I’m not even particularly hard on these guys but they make it so difficult to suffer through them. A saner woman would have been done with the 50 year old a week sooner than I was. But not me, nope, I had to give “the poor guy” a chance. I’m all out of patience now, though. Anyway, I’m offended and today, right now, I hate men.

No comments: