Thursday, March 14, 2013

It’s official; I hate people. The ones who can’t drive, the ones who don’t say “please” or “thank you” or “good morning,” or "bless you, "the ones who feel entitled, the ones who expect you to play an inferior role, the ones who discriminate, the ones who lie, cheat, and steal…yeah, I hate them all. In January, I got up early to go to a spa appointment I’d set for 8am and it turned out to be the best day I’ve had in years mostly because I didn’t have so many people to deal with since I’d gotten up earlier than the majority. I think I’m going to make that a habit. Go to bed early, rise early. There are just too many gatdamn people in this city and the vast majority of them are assholes. I’m working on a project with a group in a class that I’m taking at UCLA on Saturday’s – two Asian women, one white man, a black woman, and me. We are currently working on our second project and these people have become the bane of my existence. For some reason, the bald, fuzzy-armed white guy thinks it’s okay to be rude to me, one of the Asian girls is a know-it-all who doesn’t know shit, and the black woman is an absent-minded, old idiot. She actually volunteered to turn in our first project AND THEN FORGOT TO TURN IT IN! She didn’t tell us until a week later. How the hell do you volunteer to do the easiest job after having contributed NOTHING to the overall project…and then you forget to hand it in for credit!?!?! This class cannot be over soon enough. And earlier this week, I told my co-worker about free “lunch-meeting” food before the housekeeping staff placed it in the kitchen as a “free-for-all,” and this b*tch didn’t even thank me. Yet she was in there, Johnny on the Spot, fixing her and someone else a plate. That’s the last time I do that.
Everyone and everything is annoying me and I’m sure it shows. I would blame this on pms but that was supposed to be over a week ago (maybe there are some hormonal remnants?) All I know, is that I can’t wait until my vacation begins next week. New Orleans better be ready for me.

2 comments:

trE said...

LOL. I have a scripture cube on my desk at work and every time I feel a bit of *evil* stirring up in me, I look at one side of the cube, say a little prayer, and carry on with my next move/patient/plan. People will wear you thin if you let them. I'm in total agreement that your vacation is much needed.Enjoy it lady, I know you will. :)

Me said...

It's been a no holds barred movement, Tre. I have been going in on people all week with no remorse. I'm just not in the mood to care about those who clearly don't care about themselves. Because I WILL get in that ass. haha. But maybe I should read some scripture :)