Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I don't know why i do this to myself/the baby



I get all excited, anticipating something from someone else, chucking all of my eggs into one big basket...and then they let me down. I hate relying on people. Hate, hate, hate it. And I always tell myself that I won't ever do it again, but then I start slipping because I'm not entirely jaded yet and then they disappoint me. So now I'm disappointed and my focus is all off track. This sucks.

Last night I had a dream that I performed oral sex on John Legend. At the Roots Grammy Jam he had on a pair of jeans that made him look stacked in the front and, well, since I was right at the front of the stage almost directly beneath him, that's what I had to look up at before moving on to his face. But I got quite the eyeful, which probably explains the dream, which was a great dream :)

I almost forgot to post pictures of the bambina. Her name is Rhyann and she looks just like both of her parents. I'm so afraid that I'll love her too much and get my heart trampled on. Blame my niece for that. Anyway, here she is.

3 comments:

rashad said...

john legend? word?

Me said...

Yes. He left an indelible impression. obviously. *ahem

trE said...

She is absolutely adorable.... And, John Legend... *ahem* He's one of my faves too... LOL @ your dream...