Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm irritable/volleyball tonight

And I'm not entirely sure why. I want to blame it on pms but I'm not so sure and I hate the idea that I can't control my moods. However, there is no denying that much has bothered me today. It could also be that I just need to get filet'd ;) slap it up, flip it, rub it down! oh nooooo!
Yeah, I'm grouchy.

Tonight I will get my old ass out on the court to play volleyball with a bunch of short Asian girls, and I'm kind of scared, very nervous. It's been soooo long since I've set, served, hit, spiked a ball. I hope I don't embarrass myself :( Wish me luck.

2 comments:

trE said...

sssssoooo, how'd it go? I hope you didn't embarrass yourself :)

Me said...

oh, i went! and it was great! :) it all flooded back to me and i was on fiyah, kicking ass and taking names.