Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sobering Mood

Well, I kicked ass in volleyball Tuesday night. I was the tallest player in a gym full of Asians and one white girl. They were aggressive as hell, though but I still managed to do okay. Better than okay :) That was the bright spot in my week. Now about the bullshit...

Men *spits. I'm so tired of kissing frogs I could just croak! The last great relationship I had began with me not liking him. I treated him prettttty badly, yet he loved me. Loved my dirty drawls, even. Everyone was badgering me like "You're tripping. You should get with *****" and I was like "Right. Whatever. Uh-huh." But then I got to thinking, what if I gave him a try? So I did one day and he was Happppppy. Man, was he geeked. So I was geeked, and started to treat him like a human being for once, all nice and sweet and accommodating. Until one day he sat me down and told me he'd rather I go back to the way I was before (read: bitch). Puzzled, and a little bit miffed, I did as he requested...sort of. Anyway, fast forward to our break up years later and this fucker has the nerve to say to me "Man! I shouldn't have EVER told you to stop being nice to me. What was I thinking!?"
W.T.F? MEN! *hocks loogey.
So the latest frog has been M.I.A. for 3 days now. Just *POOF! I thought things were going great. Last correspondence was cutesy and flirty and sweet and all up in my business. Now? Nothing, nada, zip, zilch. I checked the morgue, checked the jails, checked the hospitals, checked Twitter...and voila, there he was, tweeting as if I never existed :( I have no idea what happened. I sent him a "hey, you still alive?" email and he has yet to confirm. And they say women are fickle. psht! I want to stab him in the hand w/ an unfolded paperclip but...this too shall pass.
If I don't hear a peep by Monday, he's dead to me.

UPDATE:
He's dead to me.

2 comments:

rashad said...

Maybe this latest frog looked at the calendar, realized it Valentine's Day was near, and proceeded to fall back..that is odd though. That happened to me once, and I later found out that the woman went back to her ex, but didn't have the stones to tell me.

She's now 7 months pregnant and the father of the child bailed. who's the winner? I am!!!

Me said...

:) You know, now that you mention it, I think I may have dodged a bullet. I lowered my standards for a pretty face but he damn sure wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box. And what's worse, he thought he was smart. I knew that but I chose to overlook it. I think karma may have saved me from myself. Thanks for helping me realize this :)