Sunday, January 31, 2010

Roots Pre-Grammy Jam last night

And I didn't get home until 4am. Performances and appearances by The Roots, Ledisi, Estelle, The Mighty Mos Def, Jay Electronica, Scott Storch, Phonte/Foreign Exchange, Bilal, Linkin Park, Slim Thug, John Legend, David Banner (was in the audience), Kwame (was in the audience with us), etc. etc.
I have never stood for so long in my LIFE! I wore comfortable, rubber soled, wedge boots and was still walking out of there half crippled after standing for so long, so I can only imagine how those dummies in high heels must've felt, smh. I mean, whenever they tell you it's standing room only you do NOT even consider wearing heels. Wtf is wrong with people? I was told one girl sat down on the floor and took off her stilettos and then had to be carried out.
Anyway, I've got a video snippet I'd like to share. It's a snippet because, as some of yall know, I like to dance at shows and will get you dizzy with my video footage, lol. So I spared yall this time and turned the camera off when I felt the rhythm creeping up my spine :) But here ya go!

2 comments:

rashad said...

im insanely jealous

Me said...

Ow! Ow! lol :) Good times