Monday, January 18, 2010

I've surrendered

and finally joined the masses of people on Facebook. I drank the Kool-Aid yesterday at about 5pm after having been badgered for more than a year by friends and family. Believe it or not, I'm private :P And Facebook seems like it demands just a little too much information. But I've decided not to give up TMI and just use it to view pics, keep up with my boo-boo's (nieces and neph's) and keep some folks in the loop with me without them reading this here bloggity-blog. The world is too small and I have talked a tad bit of shit on here that not everyone needs to read. If ya feel me ;)
Anyway, I'm already slightly annoyed with it, lol, because it IS tmi. My niece posted the other day "Ash has finally seen the light," which was followed by a series of questions by everyone else asking what the hell Ash had seen. It turns out, Ash is playing secret squirrel, too and doesn't want to say :/ Just know that she has been enlightened. That's my boo-boo :)
So, I am no longer the last person on Earth to join Facebook. I've lost the battle but not the war...as long as this blog is kept sacred.

5 comments:

BB said...

i HAVEN´T JOINED FACEBOOK YET !!!
The fight goes on :))
Big kiss , loved your blog.

rashad said...

I sold out and joined at the end of '08..and there are days when I regret.

Me said...

thanks bonequinhoda :) I'm giving myself one month to see if I can stand it. If not, I'm snipping it like a foreskin :(

Rashad, dude...I don't know...it's trying my patience. I feel like maybe I'm too old for this shit. Or maybe everyone else just doesn't realize how corny they are/it is. I'm glad you at least understand, though.

trE said...

Don't worry, I'm not sipping the kool-aid. I refuse to join, so you wouldn't have been the last one left. LOL... Enjoy it lady to the fullest.

Me said...

you are my hero, tremaine. haha. stay strong, my sister.