Friday, January 22, 2010

A few random thoughts before I leave for the day

Yesterday on my way home from work I saw a magnificent rainbow coming down out of a cloud and appearing to end in my backyard. I was on the freeway when I spotted it and the first thing that came to mind was "there must be a pot of gold in my backyard" lol. Yes, I'm silly, in case you haven't figured that out by now.

The baby finally came! This morning around 6am. And she looks just like her dad did when he was born: like a little bubble eyed lizard. She keeps sticking her tongue out just like he did, too.

I am becoming obsessed, and not in a good way, with Facebook :( It's affecting my mood. WTH?

It could rain for two more weeks straight and I wouldn't complain. I love this! And we damn sure needed it.

Now I shall begin my weekend. Enjoy yours, please!

No comments: