Friday, January 1, 2010

See these dance moves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQaYXaPliIs

this was me last night when this song came on. Except I had on a black sequin mini halter dress and some 5 inch stiletto's, nursing a cold with Sudafed. Specifically after the 2minute mark, though? That's ALL me. I was doing all those moves. But when I tried to drop down low and sweep the floor with it I almost didn't make it back up, lol. Boy did I have fun dancing to that song. And it wiped me out. I put all I had into that one jam, as though I were The Great Beyonce herself, and by 11pm I was out of commission and stretched out in the booth. Thank goodness I decided to pack a pair of non-skid socks in my clutch. Happy New Year :)
Guess what song is going on my ipod workout mix? Yep.

2 comments:

trE said...

I love the change, here :) And, girl... I need footage of you getting your groove on! LOL. I can imagine you now... I bet you had loads of fun and that's the song to truly get down to as well.

Anonymous said...

lol! love the post...like mindful said, I can totally imagine you now! do post pics of that!
~pmg