Thursday, January 7, 2010

My boy made the baseball team!

He's so excited. He sent me three text messages in one minute and had to sign off for practice. And yesterday when I came home from work he said "I've got good news but don't wig out, mom" So of course, I said "what?!"
"Guess who's back together?" he said, cheesing big time.
So even though Marina is moving to Oregon next month, she still wants to "be" with him, as he explained it. He's floating on cloud 9 right about now and I'm cheesing watching him. His happy is my joy joy :D

3 comments:

rashad said...

Congrats to the boy on both fronts! Does he know what position he's playing?

Me said...

i didn't even think to ask. I'll ask him when he gets home from practice today. Thanks!

trE said...

I smiled so hard reading this... Aww... Hug him for me, please.