Thursday, July 29, 2010

More of my life's ambitions

1. Figure out how to make the perfect Pad Thai

2. Build a house with Habitat for Humanity or some other do-gooder organization

3. Sing solo for a live audience

4. Relax in the devils pool http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/offbeat-news/devils-swimming-pool/1099

5. Drive on the Autobahn in Germany

6. Learn to make a healthy cheesecake (damn this cholesterol!)

7. Visit Italy

8. Help raise my grandchildren (someday…far, far away from today)

9. Learn to make healthy lasagna

10. Learn how to sail and then …

11. …sail Bermudas Great Sound

12. Visit Jamaica

13. Learn to speak French Creole (my grandmae would be proud)

14. Go to Mardi Gras in Louisiana

15. Zip line through the jungle in Costa Rica

16. Stand under a waterfall on a tropical isle

17. Get paid to do what I love

18. Grow old with the love of my life

19. Or live as a Golden Girl with my mother and two friends

20. Have very few regrets

No comments: