Thursday, February 28, 2013

I’ve decided to just toss the obituary. I am moving forward and don’t want any hurtful reminders of my brother’s death, nor any drama with his brother. It is precisely the opposite of what Darryl would have wanted. He told me how strained his relationship w/ his brother had been growing up and even into adulthood, so what I am witnessing isn’t a stretch from what I was led to expect from that man. I should’ve known this when, even in death, he was still bad mouthing my brother. Like, really? Smh, I refuse to get that low. It’s simply a piece of paper and not worth my energy. I have honored my brother’s life in my own way.

In other news, the 50 year old texted me asking whether I wanted a relationship or just sex from him. 0_0 I swear, there’s never a dull moment around here.
I’m thinking of cutting my hair before I leave for New Orleans. I sort of want this hairstyle I saw Sally Richardson with on my friends’ hairdresser’s website. The guy who cut Sally’s hair works on Wilshire so I’ll check on prices and see about him.

No comments: