Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The 50 year old texted me a picture of his naked silhouette. He's really quite taken with himself. And for fifty I cant really blame him, his body is pretty spectacular. Black certainly didnt crack in this instance. Unfortunately, he's not helping me with this long stretch of celibacy I've been enduring. It's kind of crazy, one day I just looked up and it hit me that I hadnt had sex in ages. AGES. And now I have an immature fifty year old taunting with spectacular pecs and abs, the bastard. He is such a tease. But aint nobody got time for that. I refuse to let a senior citizen work me up just to let me down. The hell does he think I am? So I'm refocusing on my master plan, which isnt complete until late summer. There are like so many things swirling around right now, I'm practically dizzy. Stuttering and then belting out all the wrong words. I lay in bed recapping the day like "smh, wth was I thinking?!" Ugh. I need a massage or a facial or something. I'm all out of wack.

No comments: