Monday, May 4, 2009

getting fit and so long le pimp

okay, so i took my "before" picture the other day and it's faaaar from pretty. Much worse than I thought. Pictures tell such a different story than the mirror. I don't know if I'll ever post that mug, lol. I might just put up the "after" picture only so no one will vomit. I also downloaded Eye of the Tiger, as discussed in my chat with Claudine last week, and today we're supposed to do our measurements. Finding food to eat is going to be the most challenging, I think. I hit up Hungry Girls website and came up empty handed because my grocer doesn't carry any of the stuff she suggests, nor does it look all that tasty.
In other news, I think pimp playa himalaya has finally given up. He stopped calling and texting, which is a relief, however, I suspect he's ruined my new friendship with the two ladies that were in his party :( He's clearly a dog but their first loyalty lies with the group and I guess if they think he's into me or that I'm into him, and they know the girlfriend he's trying to cheat on, well, yeah, I'm going to remain on the outside and there will be no salsa dancing this weekend or the next :(. Ah well. Sucks because I couldn't give a shit about him. He didn't even know what insomnia was, lol.

4 comments:

rashad said...

I took a "before" picture with the intent of posting it up, and then I said HAYELL NO. So i feel you..

trE said...

Who are you talking to that doesn't know what insomnia is? OMG! I nearly spit on myself reading that. LOL...

Me said...

this guy i was talking to! lol. I told him we do a lot of sleep studies where I work and I have an insomnia commercial running now, and he goes "what's that?" I said "what's what?" lol and he says "what you just said" like he couldn't repeat the word. so i go "insomnia?" him: "yeah"
how're you 39 years old and you don't know what insomnia is? :/

trE said...

Girl, if hands could reach through the phone, he would have needed his neck *wrung* and *shook* at the same time that very minute... Tell him to make love to Merriam and don't even try to stress who Merriam is, just see if he knows. *shakes head* See who we have to choose from out there in the wild? Ugh!