Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pool she-bang-bang

Today we filled up the pool in my backyard. I found it on sale last weekend at Big Lots for a hell of a deal and couldn't wait to bust it out. It was warm enough today so the fam came by with lots of food and we all got in. I love my family so much. Here are some of the pictures that I snapped before getting in. That sucker was much bigger than I expected! In this pic it's not full yet.


There was lots of laughter and splashing and my mom ran around squirting everybody with this ridiculous little squirt toy. My cousin got about 20 free beach balls from The Money Store and he actually blew them all up and tossed them in the pool. They made great floaties. Anyway, the bikini pic of me in the cover up is the most I'll display until I drop 20 el bees.
We snuck and ate all the lobster and crab in the kitchen while my nephews and son played video games in his room obliviously .









Today was a good day.

6 comments:

rashad said...

Granted, that veil you have on is distorting my view, but it really doesn't look like you need to drop 20lbs..

Phillyjawn said...

aww..looks like you guys had a grand ole time...your Mom looks like she is too much fun lol..next time save some Lobster (and Scrimps) for me!

Me said...

Yeah, that cover up is working overtime, lol. I have two kangaroo pouches in the front and back. But honestly, my bmi is way too high and so is my cholesterol. I'm dropping the weight moreso for health reasons than vanity. I'm hardly expecting to go back to my high school weight but that's what sparkpeople.com and my doctor are telling me I should strive for.

Me said...

My mom is hilarious. Everyone clings to her, all my friends love her. I really should've taken more pics but once I hopped in the pool I was too distracted. The women eased down into the water because it was cold and we were trying to preserve our hairstyles. Then, as soon as we were submerged and happy, my nephew came running up and dove in cannon ball style, lol. water was everywhere. My bill is going to be frightening, I just know it.

trE said...

I am mad I was not able to be in the midst of some great food and (obviously) great people. you guys looked like you had a blast! Next time, FedEx a chick a plate of lobster and crab, please. :)

Me said...

you know, tre, i am becoming quit the hostess. i'm always looking for an excuse to have a party, lol. so whenever you make it out here, expect it to go down! ;)