Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hip Cooks! Here we come!

Tonight, me, Patty and Sharon are meeting at Hip Cooks to try our hand at some delish Thai cuisine. Remember my post about me suddenly hating cooking but loving to eat ? Well, that spawned this mini adventure and I have to say, I am rather excited about it. I'm bringing my camera along, of course, and will take pictures when I remember to, as usual. I don't want to look like too much of a geek though, snapping shots of every little thing. So I doubt there'll be many pictures. I'd look like a lame tourist, like I've never stepped foot in a kitchen before and that'd be embarrassing. No, no, I'm going in there claiming that I know a thing or two...which I do, yet nothing about cooking Thai :). This should be fun. Stay tuned! If I'm not too tired, I'll load the pictures tonight when I get home.

2 comments:

trE said...

Wow! I'm taken aback at how you just indirectly called me a geek (she takes pictures of every little thing w/ her camera phone at such outings)... LOL... I'm sure you guys will have a great time, please do enjoy. I love fresh, Thai cuisine. My good friend of 14 years is part Thai and her mother cooks for me all of the time when I visit home... Have fun!

Me said...

I ended up taking a shit load of pictures, lol. i was the first one there and i came in taking them. I explained to the instructor why, so she wouldn't freak out/think I was a weirdo/spy/etc, (cause they asked me if I was with the press! lol) and I asked that they please not think I was a dork. and they told me that people do it all the time and not to feel bad about it. So I didn't! Me, Patty, and Sharon went to town, chile! capturing every single moment! I'll post a few in my post this evening but the rest will be on my photobucket page. :)