Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The man i marry

...is going to have to enjoy cooking as much, if not more, than he enjoys eating. Either that, or he'll have to have enough $$$ and no qualms about eating take-out a couple of times a week because I'm starting to hate cooking. I'm doing way too much of it and the novelty has seriously worn off. My ex and I used to alternate nights - one day it'd be my time to cook, the next would be his. Since we both worked full time it was only right that we shared the cooking. That was cool. But now it's all me, all the time, and this boy I'm raising is a greedy bottomless pit.
G. Garvin, holla at me boo! If you do all the cooking, that'd leave me with plenty of energy to make up for it with other things ;o) And since you love cooking so much, and I love eating, it's a win-win! Match. made. in. HEAVEN.
My spagetti is ready.

No comments: