Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Censored and Reserved

It’s funny how I’m censoring myself now that I know who may be reading my thoughts, lol. I started this blog for several reasons; one of them being that I needed a place where I could share stuff that’s on my chest/going on in my life. But now that I have an idea of who’s reading, I’m not sure where to begin, or whether to begin at all! I feel like certain doors in my head should be left open only to certain people. This troubles me because, although I’m generally an open book, there are many sides of me that I’d like to share in different ways with different people. For instance, I can tell my friend Patty anything and not have to worry about being misinterpreted. However, I seldom swear when talking to her like I do when talking to Kaci. And now that someone I have a crush on may be reading, well, this problem is even more compounded. So while both sides of me are ME, neither one is me alone so I will fluctuate between the many faces of Val until (and if) I find one that fits the happy medium :) Bear with me, loves. I’m multi-faceted, multi-lingual, but the same at my core and with the same intentions at heart.
I've gotta reevaluate this blog shit.

No comments: