Saturday, February 14, 2009

I’m lounging...

... in my new pj set, hair completely disheveled, planning to sit back, relax and chill for the remainder of the night. Or until I start to doze off. Miles Davis is playing and Boney James is up next. I should turn up the heat and take a bubble bath by candle light while this jazz is blowing. I wish I could stop time right now. So much is right.
I also wish I could live in pajamas, lol. Go to work in pajamas, play in pajamas, eat/sleep/drink/be merry in pajamas. *le sigh* Only in a perfect world.
I have eaten entirely too much junk in the past two weeks. I must get up and out bright and early for a run tomorrow before I start to look like I'm with child (not a good look if you aren't).
The three new chests I bought for the living room look spectacular. They were a sweet deal and now I have more storage space for my bulky sweaters and other stuff spilling out of my drawers. I scored big time.
Happy Valentines Day :)

No comments: